Professional 2-Way Rotating Tourmaline Ceramic Straightening & Styling Iron
|Over $29||Free Shipping|
|Over $49||Discount Code:OFF5|
|Over $79||Discount Code:OFF10|
|Over $129||Discount Code:OFF15|
|Over $199||Discount Code:OFF20|
- 1 year warranty.
- If you are not satisfied within 90 days, you can return it for free.
- Fast refund>>100% Money Back Guarantee.
- Shipping>>Worldwide Express Shipping Available
- Handling time>> Ship within 24 hours after payment
MAXIMUM SALON STYLE. MINIMUM EFFORT. With 360° of straightening power, the MAX Rotating Styler is preferred over flat irons for straightening and controlling frizz, while adding body and shine*. As the barrel rapidly revolves, it delivers powerful heat without trapping the hair between two hot plates. This breakthrough rotating tool leaves hair soft, silky and healthy feeling. STYLES FASTER The larger surface area of the 1.25” round barrel (versus a flat plate) strengthens heat recovery, allowing MAX to maintain a consistent high heat of 425°F for maximum speed and styling efficiency. STRAIGHTENS BETTER The rounded design of the rotating barrel and tourmaline ceramic heated plate prevents creasing and crushing that can flatten hair, while the ionic bristles brush and polish strands to reduce frizz and deliver maximum shine. MAXIMUM VERSATILITY The revolutionary design of the 1.25” two-way rotating barrel straightens hair and gives you the option to easily add curl, body, and shine. Style starts at the root; glide over roots to straighten and smooth, even start rotation at the base and lift to enhance volume. Effortlessly add those voluminous curves by directing MAX away from your face. Go one step further and wrap strands around the barrel to create curls and beachy waves that last for days. Use on all hair types: long, short, thinning, thick, coarse, curly, straight, and frizzy.
The Max is the most advanced version of the InStyler rotating iron yet. The 2-way rotating barrel's innovative technology allows for change of direction with a simple double-click of the barrel for maximum results by rotating in the natural direction of your hair.
With a tourmaline ceramic smoothing plate, dual rotating barrel and ionic bristles, the Max straightens, curls and styles hair perfectly every time. The secret lies in its rotating heated polishing cylinder, tourmaline ceramic floating plate and four rows of precision-aligned bristles. The Max has a 30 second rapid heat-up and automatic safety shut off. There are multiple heat settings for fine, medium and thick or coarse hair. Included with the Max is the heat shield and heat mat.
Smooth and Straight
Set the Max 2-Way Rotating Iron to rotate in the natural direction of your hair by double clicking the barrel to change rotation directions. Max styler will perfectly smooth and polish hair for a straight and sleek style without crushing or creasing the hair. To straighten, close the Max around a section of hair and glide slowly from root to ends.
Soft Curls and Beachy Waves
For soft curls and beachy waves, wrap a section of hair around the barrel from root to ends and close Max around the hair section. Let the rotating barrel do all the work for you. Make sure to hold Max in place while closed around the hair section and do not pull through the hair. Let the barrel rotate for 3 to 5 seconds before opening the barrel to release hair, letting the curl gently drop off the barrel.
Volume and Lift
To give hair an extra lift at the roots, close Max around a section of hair at the scalp and let the barrel rotate from root to tips for 3 to 5 seconds before gliding down through to the ends of your hair. For added volume, rotate the barrel in the opposite direction from tip to root to create a backcombing effect.
- With three heat settings up to 385 degrees Fahrenheit
- Heats up rapidly in 30 seconds and auto-shuts off for safety
- Heated rotating barrel smooths and polishes as it styles
- Automatic 360-degree rotation
- 2-way rotation technology for maximum straightening and curling results
How to Use:
- Plug the rotating iron into an electrical outlet and push the power button
- Push once for high heat for thick, coarse hair (385 degrees Fahrenheit.)
- Push the second time for medium heat for medium-textured hair (315 degrees Fahrenheit.)
- Push a third time for low heat for fine and thin hair (285 degrees Fahrenheit.)
- Push a fourth time to turn off the device
- The LED bars will flash while reaching heat. Once the temperature is reached, the LED will stay lit
- We ship to 127 countries, including US, CA, AU and all countries in Europe.
- We are convinced that we have some of the most innovative products in the world, and we hope to support this through a risk-free 90-day guarantee.
- If you do not have a positive experience for any reason, we will do our best to ensure that you are 100% satisfied with the purchase.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out
- Tracking number for every order
- 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
- Safe payments via Stripe® and/or Paypal
- We use encrypted SSL security for 100% protection
Click the "Add to Cart" button now!
Limited Quantity - Will sell out fast!